We’re still feeling the need for critical sanitary supply thanks to COVID-19, and in recent months, the best way to react to the continuing ripples of the virus’ supply chain upheaval has become clearer than ever.
When it comes to managing crucial hygiene supplies for your building, the standard usage patterns of the past decade are no longer relevant. New patterns are emerging, and as a result, the era of COVID-19 supply chains are shifting toward on-demand ordering.
Of course, the problem for many building managers is knowing how to predict this novel demand pattern to meet the pressing and legitimate needs for sanitization supply requirements.
Failure to have adequate soap, sanitizer, and personal hygiene supplies in your buildings is more than an inconvenience: it’s the difference between being able to do business and not. It’s the difference between having clients and employees who feel safe, or having to deal with the disintegration of company trust and accountability.
We’re in unchartered territory, but thanks to Mero, you have a map.
Mero Dynamic Detection: An Answer to the COVID-19 Critical Sanitary Supply Shortage
Mero’s technology detects supply usage in real-time. It provides building managers and suppliers the information they require to understand, predict, and prepare for their customers’ supply ordering behaviour and usage.
This sharing of information means that buildings won’t run low on supplies, since their needs have already been anticipated, and the stock has been accumulated. The ability to order on demand and manage cleaning staff accordingly has paid off for various Mero customers, who are already benefiting from a significant ROI thanks to real-time cleaner staffing and supply ordering.
Real-time supply tracking and inventory management is the future of how the commercial property management industry will source supplies, and Mero’s innovative business model is bringing this technology to life.
2020 and the start of 2021 has delivered enough surprises — don’t let COVID-19 related critical sanitary supply shortages continue. From Zoom meetings to 3D printing, if there is one thing this year has taught us, it’s that we need to use technology to its full advantage to keep people safe and businesses afloat.
Contact us today for a free demo to learn more about Mero.
- Mero Technologies Announces a Partnership with CleanSlate UV
- ICYMI: Nathan Mah, Co-Founder of Mero, sits down with Mayuran Yogarajah of Index Exchange in a Fireside Chat
- Mero Technologies Announces a Partnership with Poppy to Provide Advanced Solutions for Safe Return-to-Work
- Mero Technologies Closes Seed Round to Improve Cleanliness of Commercial Buildings
- What You Need To Know About the BOMA BEST Smart Building Certification Program
- Smart Building Technology For a More Productive and Efficient Cleaning Workforce
- What You Need to Know About a Partner Unified User Experience
- Mero-enabled buildings win the prestigious BOMA Toronto TOBY Award
- Mero Technologies and PremiseHQ SaaS Inc. launch a partnership, taking a step toward streamlined and actionable data collection for property managers
- The Importance of Data Interoperability: 8 Experts Weigh In
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Critical Sanitary Supply
- Improving Wellness, Sustainability & Efficiency in Smart Buildings
- Less Busy, More Vital: Commercial Cleaning Solutions in the Age of COVID-19
- Real-time cleaning technologies shaping the future of sanitized travel
- Introducing: Comfort by Mero
- Switching to Figma, a Sketch user's perspective
- Our new look
- How smart companies will protect their employees
- From Mero: We’re here for you
- We should all be creating more — and talking less
- In defence of millennials: Why the young and hungry are the best leaders for businesses
- Mental Health and Entrepreneurship
- What's Next at Mero