About the role and company
At Mero, we are bringing transparency to the commercial real estate industry. Our platform combines hardware and software, empowering buildings to minimize their environmental impact, control costs, and help the world return safely to public spaces. Mero is relied upon by millions of square feet of space around the world, including hospitals, offices, stadiums, and airports. Mero’s mission is to foster beautiful, healthy, and sustainable urban environments for all.
We are looking for an experienced software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer/Tester who loves innovating traditional industries and creating beautiful experiences that delight users lives. The ideal candidate is someone who is detail orientated and has a genuine passion for the user experience. The candidate will become intimately familiar with the stack at Mero so they can make sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool for the job.
- 2-5+ years experience in Web QA
- Experience with creating test plans, personas and user flows, QA Automation tools and risk analysis documents
- Able to identify bugs and potential usability issues within the application
- Impeccable eye for detail and possess the highest quality standards when it comes to software applications
- Bring a focus on an “end-to-end” product experience, from on-boarding, to day-to-day product usage
- Knowledge of JIRA and Github
- Great communication skills, able to quickly and effectively communicate ideas to management
- Knowledge in manual and automated testing as well as how to document test cases
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Fun Team Socials and Activities
- Fully Remote Position