About the role and company
At Mero, we are bringing transparency to the commercial real estate industry. Our platform combines hardware and software, empowering buildings to minimize their environmental impact, control costs, and help the world return safely to public spaces. Mero is relied upon by millions of square feet of space around the world, including hospitals, offices, stadiums, and airports. Mero’s mission is to foster beautiful, healthy, and sustainable urban environments for all.
As a product manager, you’ll be driving the end-to-end execution of Mero’s platform across hardware and web. This includes managing roadmap, release milestones and ensuring objectives are clearly conveyed to Engineering, QA and Design. You will be a product owner that holds other team members accountable, bringing initiatives from the business team to the engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to take on new challenges, is detail-oriented and loves seeing their work change the lives of our users who rely on Mero everyday.
- Executing on product objectives and evaluating their effect on our users including synthesizing customer discovery initiatives
- Work in tandem with cross-functional teams including Business, Engineering, QA, and design to drive new features from idea to launch
- Take responsibility for product features by leading the development and design of user stories, specifications, and priorities
- Create and ensure product features are being compared against KPIs and goals
- Help drive Mero’s data-driven roadmap by evaluating data on how users interact with our Platform and responding to customer needs
- Handle feedback from all stakeholders and incorporate it into the product
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the platform as well as the roadmap
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management, SaaS Sales, Product Marketing, or in an Engineering role
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Background knowledge in product management principles as well experience or interest in B2B SaaS
- A self-driven learner who feels confident to take on new challenges independently
- Knowledge of technology stacks in order to have a high-level understanding of platform architecture
- Strong communication, presentation skills as well as technical writing ability