Account Growth Manager
About the role and company
At Mero, we are bringing transparency to the commercial real estate industry. Our platform combines hardware and software, empowering buildings to minimize their environmental impact, control costs, and help the world return safely to public spaces. Mero is relied upon by millions of square feet of space around the world, including hospitals, offices, stadiums, and airports. Mero’s mission is to foster beautiful, healthy, and sustainable urban environments for all.
The Growth Manager is both an Account Manager and a Data Analytics Guru. They are a key player in managing post-close stages of the customer life cycle. From onboarding customers onto our platform, leading customer training programs, and helping to nurture customers to results, this person will be our full-time customer expert. Post-onboarding, he/she will also analyze customer data to help identify areas of improvement and expansion. It is therefore important that this person has a high level of empathy, love uncovering results for customers, and be able to influence key decision-makers through persuasion.
As an early employee, this is a great opportunity for a candidate who is entrepreneurial, self-driven, and motivated to join a growing company that is shaping the future of work in commercial offices.
- Identify and uncover key insights into client’s business to help them generate savings, leading to up-sells and expansions.
- Get your hands dirty in piles of data with your choice of tool, which could be using SQL, R, Python, VBA, or plain old number crunching.
- Provide a smooth customer experience from the first contact, from onboarding to growing the account.
- High level of comfort communicating both verbal and written, both with C-level executive clients and internally with product/sales teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail and an ability to thrive building and establishing processes.
- Manage customer accounts to ensure continuous implementation using data-driven analysis and decisions to ensure high client satisfaction, renewals, and expansion.
- Triage with internal operations teams to ensure smooth deployments and set-up of Mero’s platform.
- University or college equivalent degree.
- Proven ability to bring results. What is the single biggest accomplishment you’ve had to date?
- Ability to thrive in the uncertainty that is tech startups.
- Curiosity to learn and take risks to help the company and customer discover mutually beneficial results.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a BDR, Junior Account Manager, or related startup role is a must.
What Will Make You Successful in This Role
- High level sense of ownership with an entrepreneurial mindset, this is a fast-paced environment where maturity and experience are key factors.
- A desire to delight customers. You are never satisfied until the customer is satisfied.