The past 2 months have been a busy time at Mero. While we all anticipate the return to work, we used it as a time to refresh our roadmap and messaging.
I’m happy to present our new branding. More than just a logo, the “New Mero” represents simplicity, minimalism and a focus that reflects our changing world. Our signature orange remains as a sign of boldness and change.
We wanted our new message to provide a sense of security to our partners. Mero is ready to support our customers in navigating the new reality.
We look forward to providing one key technology to help our world transition to work safely, by keeping vital disinfectants stocked plus reducing crowding in restrooms.
- Mero Technologies Announces a Partnership with CleanSlate UV
- ICYMI: Nathan Mah, Co-Founder of Mero, sits down with Mayuran Yogarajah of Index Exchange in a Fireside Chat
- Mero Technologies Announces a Partnership with Poppy to Provide Advanced Solutions for Safe Return-to-Work
- Mero Technologies Closes Seed Round to Improve Cleanliness of Commercial Buildings
- What You Need To Know About the BOMA BEST Smart Building Certification Program
- Smart Building Technology For a More Productive and Efficient Cleaning Workforce
- What You Need to Know About a Partner Unified User Experience
- Mero-enabled buildings win the prestigious BOMA Toronto TOBY Award
- Mero Technologies and PremiseHQ SaaS Inc. launch a partnership, taking a step toward streamlined and actionable data collection for property managers
- The Importance of Data Interoperability: 8 Experts Weigh In
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Critical Sanitary Supply
- Improving Wellness, Sustainability & Efficiency in Smart Buildings
- Less Busy, More Vital: Commercial Cleaning Solutions in the Age of COVID-19
- Real-time cleaning technologies shaping the future of sanitized travel
- Introducing: Comfort by Mero
- Switching to Figma, a Sketch user's perspective
- Our new look
- How smart companies will protect their employees
- From Mero: We’re here for you
- We should all be creating more — and talking less
- In defence of millennials: Why the young and hungry are the best leaders for businesses
- Mental Health and Entrepreneurship
- What's Next at Mero