The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Awards is the most prestigious award recognizing quality in commercial real estate buildings while rewarding excellence in building management. This year, two Mero-enabled buildings are TOBY award winners. These buildings adopted Mero’s smart building technology to optimize the way day-to-day cleaning maintenance is performed, and the TOBY award is a symbol of excellence in building management practices shown by these organizations.
Mero provides a streamlined process easing building maintenance. Their advanced loT sensor technology encourages smart supply management and cleaner tracking. With the help of insights from Mero, property managers gain valuable insight to the current practices of cleaning staff and schedules, which ultimately provides ROI-generating insights from Mero.
Mero would like to congratulate Crown Property Management Inc. with Pearson Corporate Centre (10/20 Carlson Court) and QuadReal Property Group with Commerce Court (199 Bay Street) for their TOBY award winning buildings. Further congratulations to Crown Property Management Inc. who also received a Certificate of Excellence for 90 Sheppard Ave, along with Commerce Court and Pearson Corporate Centre.
Pearson Corporate Centre, Toronto ON
Mero’s mission is to provide resources for data analytics making cost effective supply usage insights for property managers to reduce labour and supply expenses up to 35%, generating significant ROI across the portfolio. Further integration of end-to-end workforce management, automated cleaning logs and real-time location of cleaners is an asset to reducing expenses and prioritizing sustainability.
TOBY award-winning buildings managed by Crown Property Management Inc. have incorporated Mero Comfort to provide high value consumer statistics allowing users to make informed decisions for a safer experience. During the COVID-19 pandemic, tenants can feel safer returning back to work with the transparency of Comfort.
Mero is has been deployed with QuadReal Property Group at Commerce Court West since 2019. Real-time metrics provided by Mero’s traffic sensors have reduced crowding and improved cleaner scheduling on-demand, and the technology has been one of the long-standing technologies in-place at the LEED Certified Gold building.
Commerce Court, Toronto ON
Additional integrations with Premise HQ SaaS Inc., Behrtech, and Xandar Kardian Inc. at Commerce Course West has enabled a streamlined data collection process to optimize supply and labour with a stand-alone, point solution and advanced occupancy analytics.
Smart building technology is the future to a healthier and sustainable community, and the success of these Mero-enabled buildings is a reflection of that.
Contact Mero to Request a Demo today.
- What You Need To Know About the BOMA BEST Smart Building Certification Program
- Smart Building Technology For a More Productive and Efficient Cleaning Workforce
- What You Need to Know About a Partner Unified User Experience
- Mero-enabled buildings win the prestigious BOMA Toronto TOBY Award
- Mero Technologies and PremiseHQ SaaS Inc. launch a partnership, taking a step toward streamlined and actionable data collection for property managers
- The Importance of Data Interoperability: 8 Experts Weigh In
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Critical Sanitary Supply
- Improving Wellness, Sustainability & Efficiency in Smart Buildings
- Less Busy, More Vital: Commercial Cleaning Solutions in the Age of COVID-19
- Real-time cleaning technologies shaping the future of sanitized travel
- Introducing: Comfort by Mero
- Switching to Figma, a Sketch user's perspective
- Our new look
- How smart companies will protect their employees
- From Mero: We’re here for you
- We should all be creating more — and talking less
- In defence of millennials: Why the young and hungry are the best leaders for businesses
- Mental Health and Entrepreneurship
- What's Next at Mero