From Mero: We’re here for you
In these uncertain times, as the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve, we first wanted to reach out on behalf of the Mero team with the hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Our closest partners, customers and friends are some of the most heavily impacted by the pandemic. We are extending our heartfelt gratitude to those who are working tirelessly to bring our world back to stability to mitigate the effects of COVID-19. Mero’s first priority is to help blunt the impact of this public health crisis and continue our mission to “Foster beautiful, healthy, and sustainable environments for all.”
Based on data from the Int’l Journal of Epidemiology, Mero estimates that hand sanitizer and soap usage will increase by at least 10% after the effects of COVID-19 subdue. Keeping those products available in our public spaces is one small key to combating illness.
Thus, with the increased focus on sanitation both during and after the pandemic, Mero has fast-tracked its production of a retrofit hand sanitizer and soap dispenser monitoring product that is on track for beta release in Summer 2020.
Our team is working hard to ensure that we will be there to help you through every step of these difficult times.
Stay safe, wash your hands, and together let’s flatten the curve.If there is anything that our team at Mero can do to provide support, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Nathan Mah & Cole MacDonald
Co-Founders, Mero Technologies
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Critical Sanitary Supply
- Improving Wellness, Sustainability & Efficiency in Smart Buildings
- Less Busy, More Vital: Commercial Cleaning Solutions in the Age of COVID-19
- Real-time cleaning technologies shaping the future of sanitized travel
- Introducing: Comfort by Mero
- Switching to Figma, a Sketch user's perspective
- Our new look
- How smart companies will protect their employees
- From Mero: We’re here for you
- We should all be creating more — and talking less
- In defence of millennials: Why the young and hungry are the best leaders for businesses
- Mental Health and Entrepreneurship
- What's Next at Mero